IYN Launches Project to Engage Young People in Promoting Accountability.
Inspired Youth Network (IYN) flags off a new course to promote accountability and increase the participation of young people in the fight against corruption.
The project, Account Art, an initiative of Inspired Youth Network funded by CIVICUS Solidarity Fund aims tocreativelyengage students of secondary schools in Lagos to use creative art in creating awareness against corruption, promote the culture of integrity and prepare them for future leadership role.
The Project Coordinator, Ayomikun Olugbode stated that theAcount Artproject,monikered #Art4Accountability will employ creative art and critical thinking to engage young people in promoting accountability. Therefore, it is a more practical project and it will be beneficial for young people to key into this project.
- INSPIRED YOUTH NETWORK TRAINS AFRICAN YOUTHS ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND SECURITY INTERVENTIONS AMID COVID-19.
- COVID19: IYN LAUNCHES “MASKUP NEIGHBORHOOD CAMPAIGN”, TARGETS DISTRIBUTION OF 2000 NOSE MASKS
- IYN LAUNCHES CROSS COUNTRY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE ON COVID-19 IN PARTNERSHIP WITH YLI4SJ
- IYN ORGANIZES A 3-DAY WORKSHOP TO EMPOWER YOUTH ACTIVISTS
- Inspired Youth Network Announces Partnership with Accountability Lab.
- Uncategorized (10)