COVID19: IYN LAUNCHES “MASKUP NEIGHBORHOOD CAMPAIGN”, TARGETS DISTRIBUTION OF 2000 NOSE MASKS
Amid COVID19 pandemic, essential workers including sellers of food items are at the forefront to ensure we citizens hungry. Many sellers of food items at the neighborhood markets are petty traders whose daily income is insufficient to feed their families not alone purchasing protective materials…
- IYN Trains Youth to Lead Community Action and Influence Policy
- Youths create charter of demand as IYN commemorates Int’l Youth Day in Lagos.
- Inspired Youth Network Attends a 2-Day Fiscal Transparency and Accountability Sensitization Workshop organized by Order Paper and the Fiscal Responsibility
- INSPIRED YOUTH NETWORK TRAINS AFRICAN YOUTHS ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND SECURITY INTERVENTIONS AMID COVID-19.
- COVID19: IYN LAUNCHES “MASKUP NEIGHBORHOOD CAMPAIGN”, TARGETS DISTRIBUTION OF 2000 NOSE MASKS
- Uncategorized (13)