Inspired Youth Network set to Empower Youth Activists to Promote Human Rights through Digital Media
Inspired Youth Network set to empower youth activists in Lagos to promote human rights through the Voice of the Voiceless project, an initiative funded by CIVICUS Solidarity Fund.
The Voice of the Voiceless project is aimed at mobilizing and empowering youth activists and media personalities to promote human rights through digital media. Youth activists and media groups will be empowered to use 3D animation as an innovative tool to advocate for human rights.
- INSPIRED YOUTH NETWORK TRAINS AFRICAN YOUTHS ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND SECURITY INTERVENTIONS AMID COVID-19.
- COVID19: IYN LAUNCHES “MASKUP NEIGHBORHOOD CAMPAIGN”, TARGETS DISTRIBUTION OF 2000 NOSE MASKS
- IYN LAUNCHES CROSS COUNTRY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE ON COVID-19 IN PARTNERSHIP WITH YLI4SJ
- IYN ORGANIZES A 3-DAY WORKSHOP TO EMPOWER YOUTH ACTIVISTS
- Inspired Youth Network Announces Partnership with Accountability Lab.
- Uncategorized (10)