Inspired Youth Network set to Empower Youth Activists to Promote Human Rights through Digital Media
Inspired Youth Network set to empower youth activists in Lagos to promote human rights through the Voice of the Voiceless project, an initiative funded by CIVICUS Solidarity Fund.
The Voice of the Voiceless project is aimed at mobilizing and empowering youth activists and media personalities to promote human rights through digital media. Youth activists and media groups will be empowered to use 3D animation as an innovative tool to advocate for human rights.
- IYN Trains Youth to Lead Community Action and Influence Policy
- Youths create charter of demand as IYN commemorates Int’l Youth Day in Lagos.
- Inspired Youth Network Attends a 2-Day Fiscal Transparency and Accountability Sensitization Workshop organized by Order Paper and the Fiscal Responsibility
- INSPIRED YOUTH NETWORK TRAINS AFRICAN YOUTHS ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND SECURITY INTERVENTIONS AMID COVID-19.
- COVID19: IYN LAUNCHES “MASKUP NEIGHBORHOOD CAMPAIGN”, TARGETS DISTRIBUTION OF 2000 NOSE MASKS
- Uncategorized (13)